Department Of Corporate Secretaryship
- Year of inception- 1987.
- Courses offered : B.Com (CS) , M.Phil
- Specialized courses: Certificate course on Placement Preparation programme in collaboration with RANSTAD.
- Milestones of the department : MOU with ACCA ( 2014-15).
- The Department of Corporate Secretaryship in its endeavour to create globally competent students, has taken the initiative to collaborate with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), London, UK. ACCA is a 100 year old global body for professional accountants having 4,00,000 students in over 180 countries.
About the Programme
- ACCA builds skill levels in the areas of Accounting, Finance and Management offering a total of 14 papers. (9 at the Fundamental level and 5 at the Professional level).
- The Programme also allows students to earn a foreign B.Sc from Oxford Brooke’s University through the Ethiraj College campus itself. A student thus obtains three degrees. (B.Com(CS)/ B.Com(Gen)/B.Com(BM)/B.Com(Hon)/BBA, ACCA and B.Sc).
- The Programme will be offered along with the existing Business Studies Programme. Professionals from Financial Training Institute, Bangalore will be training the students outside the college hours in the campus itself.